Triple-distilled Irish Malt
This is what Ireland has become famous for:
The triple distillation allows you to push up the flavour spectrum, creating a whiskey that is fragrant, floral, sweet, and spicy.
Our Irish Single Malt Whiskey spirit is made using 100% malted barley, distilled in copper pots and has a typical casking strength of 63% ABV.
Tasting notes of a 3-year-old triple-distilled Single Malt that was matured in a first fill Bourbon cask:
- Aromas: Sweet vanilla, oranges and lemon
- Palate: Flavours of pineapples, vanilla and lemon cake
- Finish: Soft, a little spicy and some gentle oak.
Double-distilled Irish Malt
Double-distilled Single Malt retains a heavier feel, which is most synonymous with Scotch.
Our double-distilled Single Malt is produced from barley which is malted in Ireland and is double distilled in copper pot stills.
The spirit has a typical casking strength of 63% ABV and is filled in first fill ex-American bourbon barrels . Tasting note of a 3-year-old double-distilled Single Malt that was matured in a first fill Bourbon cask:
- Aromas: Barley with hints of apricot, blueberry, vanilla and toasted bread
- Palate: Fruity and soft with gentle almond notes
- Finish: Dry, slightly spiced and toasted note.
Single Grain Whiskey
Single Grain Whiskey is traditionally used in blends in Ireland.
Our Grain Whiskey uses maize with a small percentage of malted barley in the mash bill. The grain spirit is triple-distilled in columns, resulting in a light and delicate whiskey spirit
The spirit has a typical casking strength of 68.5% ABV and is filled in first fill ex-American Bourbon barrels Tasting note of a 3-year-old Single Grain Whiskey that was matured in a first fill bourbon cask:
- Aromas: Fruity and herbal aromas Palate: Soft and citrus, tangerine flavours.
- Finish: Smooth and mellow with a little spice.
Irish Single Pot Still Whiskey
Single Pot Still Whiskey is completely unique to Ireland, thanks to its distinctive history.
The Irish Pot Still spirit has a typical casking strength of 63% ABV in first fill ex-American Bourbon barrels Tasting note of a 3-year-old triple-distilled Single Pot Still that was matured in a first fill Bourbon cask:
- Aromas: Almonds, plum jam, hazelnut paste, linseeds, apricots, apples, and pears.
- Palate: Flavours of morello cherries and almonds.
- Finish: Red fruits and a gentle touch of spice.